Langsung ke konten utama

Conversation


Olin     : Hi meli, how are you? I heard you Were called by mrs. Wiwin, area you in trouble?
Melisa  : Hi Olin, i'm find, no i was just coled called in because I passed an audition for stroy telling contest!
Olin       :  wow!  Congratulations mellii, you deserve it I know you can pass it. When will the audition begini?
Melisa   : thank you Olin! The audition will begin on Saturday atau 7 o'clock
Olin        :  oohh, okay!  I hope you can do it!  I know your English and your confident are very good!
Melisa   :  l hope so, thank you olin  !
Olin       : your welcome
Melisa  :  by the way olin, my friend tell me you wong the piano competition last week, is that true?
Olin       : hehehe, yes i wong the piano competition
Melisa   : wow i m so proud of you ! Congratulations. i don't know if you can play a piano !
Olin      :  thank you melli!  Yes i learned it since I was little
Melisa   : wow that’s so cool!  I wish i can play piano too
Olin     : thank you ! Yes you can!  I can teach you if you want
Melisa   : "really", yes i want to learn it, you the best Olin
Olin       :  hehe not really, okey, you can come to my house on Sunday
Melisa   : okay, thank you Olin!  See you in Sunday
Olin      :  your welcome, see you

Komentar